We’re only as good as the teachers we provide
Firstly, our agency is only as good as the quality of teachers we provide. We concentrate on contracts from anything from one week placements to contracts that can last the whole of the academic year. We also place teachers into permanent jobs according to what our schools need.
We supply primary and secondary teachers
Our main specialism has always been secondary schools but, from January 2015, we are opening up a primary desk to offer long term contracts for teachers within London.
We are constantly seeking teachers who deliver
In order to find the caliber of teachers you need, we have an extensive database and work unsociable hours looking for new candidates. Our minimum requirement when sourcing teachers is a recent 3 month, block experience, in a single school. Having ex head of departments as consultants and having over a 1000 placements to our name, we know immediately the quality of teacher you need.
We have stringent vetting procedures in place
All applicants seeking work through Job2teach will be interviewed and vetted through set procedures below.
1. A full copy of the candidates CV
2. A Job2teach application form
3. An up to date DBS certificate
4. A List 99 registers of offenders check
5. A standard medical check
6. All applicants arriving from overseas will need to provide a police clearance from their home country
7. Two educational employment references
8. An applicants GTC or DfES number if applicable
9. A copy of the candidates photo identification
10. A copy of proof of the right to work in the UK for all non UK Nationals
11 A copy of 2 current proof of address
12. A copy of signed Job2teach terms and conditions